Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chloe turning FIVE

My gorgeous baby girl turned five on Thursday (22nd January) and it really is hard to believe how quickly the last few years have flown by. I clearly remember the joy we felt at our first born's arrival and I can honestly say the joy I felt on Thursday seeing how excited Lolo was hasn't wavered one little bit. In fact the love I feel for this little person has never been stronger, it just grows day by day as I marvel at the funny, caring, beautiful, happy little girl before me.

Here are some photos from Chloe's special birthday dinner celebration.







1 comment:

Jodie said...

Dear Chloe,
I hope you had a nice birthday.
Lots of love,
From Amelia

(written by her mummy, while she sits on her mummy's lap)

PS - D said he can't believe how big Ryan is now either!!