Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa Claus is coming, Santa Claus is coming...

He's not very far away...it's time to hang the stockings out, tomorrow's Christmas daaaaaaaaaaaay!
Well, not quite but that's the latest favourite Hi-5 song being sung in our household.

Today's the 1st, it's the first day of Summer, I LOVE Summer. Yesterday we decided to put up our Christmas tree...a day early but it was the weekend and Chloe was getting a little impatient.

In the past our tree has usually had a theme, silver and blue balls etc, and looked quite organised...now however it's looking more and more like a 'kids tree' if you know what I mean...an array of colour, tinsel and of course the ornaments made at school, got to love those. Looking at our colourful tree, seeing the delight on Chloe and Ryan's faces, I wouldn't have it any other way.




2 comments:

Jodie said...

OMG when did Lo's hair get so long?!! Gorgeous pics mate.

We have started a tradition of the girls getting to pick a tree ornament each year after their Santa photos - somehow I think our tree will be covered in fairies within a few more years, judging by the last two years choices!

Sally said...

That's a great idea Jodes. You've just reminded me that I haven't bought Lo and Ry their Myer personalised bauble yet...must get onto that.

Chloe's hair is gorgeous isn't it! I have hair envy, she's really good with it too, let's me play hairdresser at my will ;-). Speaking of which I noticed Milly's hair has taken off aswell...looks like she's lost a lot of her curls though?