Chloe and I headed to the uniform shop after kindy today to purchase uniforms for next year when Chloe enters pre-primary. I just cannot believe how big my baby girl looks, I guess it doesn't help that the uniforms she will be wearing are the same ones she will still be wearing in Year 12 (gosh, how she'll come to loathe the colour green!).
Here's some quick snaps we took this afternoon while Chloe was waiting for B to come home so she could surprise him.
Here's some quick snaps we took this afternoon while Chloe was waiting for B to come home so she could surprise him.
This is Lolo in her pre-primary dress, excuse the hair...it's the end of the day ;-)
My babies...added just because I couldn't resist showing off how gorgeous they are together.

1 comment:
So gorgeous Sal. Love the last photo ;)
Post a Comment