I made a decision last night to try and update my blog daily, it's aiming high, but hey you can only try.
So, given I won't be trying my new recipe until tonight and the fact that Jodie hasn't tagged me yet, I've decided to be pro-active and go ahead and steal her little quiz that was on her blog.
Here it is.
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging on the kitchen bench.
2. Where is your significant other? Just arrived at work after dropping Chloe at kindy so I could have a lazy morning.
3. Your hair colour? Dyed blond with highlights
4. Your mother? Is wonderful and is currently having an injection into her eye to treat her Macular degeneration.
5. Your father? Is at the hospital with Mum.
6. Your favourite thing? My family
7. Your dream last night? I can't remember.
8. Your dream/goal? To be healthy, happy and for my children to grow into well adjusted, healthy, happy, wonderful adults.
9. The room you're in? kitchen/dining
10. Hobbies? Shopping! Lunching with friends.
11. Your fear? My children being sick.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Living in our new house, or perhaps the next one knowing our lifestyle. Travelling, perhaps studying. Just going along our merry way with both children enjoying school, B continuing to enjoy success in his business.
13. Where were you last night? Netball.
14. What you’re not? 100% happy with my appearance, I lack will-power to lose those last pesky 5 kg.
15. One of your wish list items? Omega watch.
16. Where you grew up? Two wells, country SA.
17. The last thing you did? Had a lovely shower with Ryan, he's now dressed as am I except I still have a towel on my head.
18. What are you wearing? Grey Metalicus, black knit, cargo's.
19. Your TV? Is on Foxtel (Nick Jnr) in the background.
20. Pets? No pets here! Not inclined to have any either.
21. Your computer? Pink Dell laptop, running quite crappy atm.
22.Your mood? Is good! We are about to head out to buy a new cooking dish for my risotto tonight, hopefully B will meet us for lunch.
23. Missing someone? Friends and family afar. Chloe while she's away from me at kindy.
24. Your car? Is a Black 2008 Mercedes ML350, it's shiny, still feels like new and I love it!
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Tiffany's!
27. Your summer? Is for family! We are off to Port Douglas and will also hopefully venture down to our beach house a lot more then last summer. I will also turn 31, and my baby girl will turn 5!!!
28. Love someone? I sure do, family, friends and mostly my husband, Chloe and RyRy.
29. Your favorite color? Lime
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Last week.
So, that's me in a nutshell, and that is my post for today!

2 comments:
"I made a decision last night to try and update my blog daily, it's aiming high, but hey you can only try. "
Ahem? ;)
Ok, ok! I'm actually about to do a new post as we speak!
Post a Comment