A dear friend of mine has been bugging me to start a blog for a little while now. You see this dear friend started one a little while ago, so now of course we must ALL have one. Luckily I love her dearly and love hearing all about her gorgeous family who seem far too far away, it will be nice to let her in a little on what's also happening in our little world here in the West.
So, I guess I should start this first post with a little about myself. Let me see...I'm 30, what a milestone that was, some days I feel every day of my 30 years, some days I look back and wonder where all that time went. Life is good though, what's not to love? I'm married to a gorgeous, kind, gentle man who is forever telling me how wonderful I am. I have two utterly adorable, gorgeous, funny, cheeky offspring...Chloe aged 4 and a half years and Ryan who is our cheeky little monster has just turned 2, gosh how I adore these two little beings.
Our life is busy, but we are really happy and very comfortable with what we have. My husband is self employed and extremely busy, luckily for us, he's also very flexible. Chloe is a big kindy girl, and next year will be going into Pre-Primary, which I might add she is very excited about. Ryan...well Ry Ry really doesn't have a worry in the world! He loves his Mum and is such a snuggle pot, he also loves going on site with his Dad and doing anything boyish...meaning messy and dirty.
So...that's it for today, I can't promise that this will be a witty blog, although I will try my very best. So Jodie...happy now?!
So, I guess I should start this first post with a little about myself. Let me see...I'm 30, what a milestone that was, some days I feel every day of my 30 years, some days I look back and wonder where all that time went. Life is good though, what's not to love? I'm married to a gorgeous, kind, gentle man who is forever telling me how wonderful I am. I have two utterly adorable, gorgeous, funny, cheeky offspring...Chloe aged 4 and a half years and Ryan who is our cheeky little monster has just turned 2, gosh how I adore these two little beings.
Our life is busy, but we are really happy and very comfortable with what we have. My husband is self employed and extremely busy, luckily for us, he's also very flexible. Chloe is a big kindy girl, and next year will be going into Pre-Primary, which I might add she is very excited about. Ryan...well Ry Ry really doesn't have a worry in the world! He loves his Mum and is such a snuggle pot, he also loves going on site with his Dad and doing anything boyish...meaning messy and dirty.
So...that's it for today, I can't promise that this will be a witty blog, although I will try my very best. So Jodie...happy now?!

3 comments:
Very happy thank you darling. I can now stalk you frequently and nag YOU for more photos ;)
xxx J
Ah ha! So this is where all the cool kids are now hanging out. ;p
My Ryan is called Ry-Ry too Sal and he sounds so much like yours. We really should get them together one day - perhaps we could rendevous in Adelaide?? :)
Well I'm happy too!
Lovely to see you all in blogland S :)
Post a Comment